Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm giving a sermon next Sunday...twice


One sermon, one Mario, two churches...get ready to jump...
Hello my dear reader,
I hope you are well. Guess what: I am giving a sermon this Sunday and at two places...no, I will not be cloning myself and/or sending me to one church and Luigi to another. I will be at New Ross United Methodist Church (Crawfordsville, Indiana) for the 9:00am service and later at Mace United Methodist Church for the 10:40am service. 


In addition to the sermon, I will be speaking to the congregations about the work and mission of the Wesley Foundation @ Purdue: the campus ministry for the United Methodist Church at Purdue University. If you are in the area I hope you can come to one of the services. peace,

--Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment