Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Episcopalian in Planet Earth stands with Blag Hag

Hello my dear reader.

I stand with Blag Hag. Why do I say that? Because after she has been experiencing abusive comments, tweets, and emails about how she is a slut, prude, ugly, fat, feminazi, etc, etc she is done with blogging for an indefinite period of time. Per her last post this morning she had to delete dozens of comments of people imitating her identity making graphic, lewd, degrading sexual comments about her personal life.

This is unacceptable.

In a world of unique and different people, of ideas and of opinions, we are sometimes going to disagree with each other; that is part of life. However, to harass and threaten another human being in the way it was done to her is not acceptable.

Jen, I stand with you.

My dear reader, I ask you to join me and tell Jen: we are with you.

peace,

Mario


No comments:

Post a Comment