Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Christian Humanist?

Hello my dear reader.

I hope you are well. I just finished another session of "Coffee with Mario" (the name that I use for my "ministry outside of ministry/mobile ministry") and I would like to share with you the following as it is something that I have found myself thinking about from time to time; it just came up again, forcing me to reflect and meditate...

After another session of "Coffee with Mario"
My Atheist brothers and sisters have told me before: that I am a Christian Humanist. This brings up the following questions: first, how should I define Christian Humanism and how does it compare to Secular Humanism? Second, if they are correct and I am a Christian Humanist, does my Christianity influence my Humanism, or does my Humanism influence my Christianity? The third question is for all of you:

What else should I ask myself?

I would love to hear from you.

peace,

--Mario

P.S. Thank you to those of you that responded so quickly.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment