Saturday, March 24, 2012

Another weekend, another sermon :)


Tomorrow, I will be giving a sermon...twice ha ha. I shall be visiting a local church on Sunday morning along with some of my fellow students from the Wesley Foundation; as part of this visit I will give the sermon. Then later in the afternoon, as part of the 4:30pm Wesley service at Purdue, I shall give the sermon there as well. 



The two readings from Scripture I selected are from the RCL:
Hebrew Bible--Jeremiah 31:31-34
New Testament--Gospel according to St. John 12:20-33

Since I was asked to come up with a title for my sermon, it shall be: Grains of Love.
'Grains'?
Of 'love'?

"Why did you choose this title" you may be asking. Well my dear reader, if you are in the area come and find out. Also, wish me luck. :)

peace,

Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment